Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this post are of the Wedding Forward editorial team, and are based on the actual box purchased from The Ring Boxes. Other information mentioned is based on what was publicly available.
“The Ring Boxes” Subscription BoxReview
The Ring Boxes is a monthly subscription service for brides-to-be. The bridal subscription box is designed to cater to your needs as a bride in the midst of wedding planning. According to their website, the bridal box subscription promises a range of must-have wedding products, including customised gifts and pamper pieces.
For this review, we ordered one box from The Ring Boxes. Let’s take a look inside the box we received!
- Handpicked items – Each themed box is filled with a high-end selection of must-have bridal products.
- Mrs. & Mrs. option – Very similar to the standard themed box, the Mrs & Mrs option replaces ‘groom’ and ‘Mr’ with ‘bride’ or ‘Mrs’. How cool is that! To get this box, be sure you select the ‘Mrs & Mrs’ option when checking out.
What We Received In Our First Box
- ‘Mrs’ Baseball Cap — Extremely cute and very good quality, this is a cap that you definitely wouldn’t mind putting on after tying the knot and snapping some fun pics for your Insta.
- Days Until ‘I DO’ Chalkboard Sign — This was by far our favourite item in the box and would be a lovely way to count down the days until your special day.
- ‘Mr & Mrs’ Wooden Photo Frame — Another super cute piece in the box, this photo frame looked great, though we think it would be better suited to a later box, instead of the first one, so it’s closer to your wedding day.
- ‘This Is My Wedding Tote’ Bag — Made from cotton, the bag was a good size and strong. It would make an enviable accessory to any outfit when attending wedding shows with your bridesmaids.
- ‘To Have And To Hold Back’ Hair Ties (x2) — These ties were adorable! It’s a shame there were only two though, so they can’t be shared between your bridesmaids.
What’s inside the box each month?
As a monthly subscription box, ‘The Ring Boxes’ sends you themed boxes with titles such as ‘I Said Yes’, ‘Bridal Shower Ready’ and ‘Honeymooners’. Each month, you’ll get a box with the most popular bridal themed products, relevant to each box, all designed to help you prepare for your wedding day.
Who Are The Boxes For?
If you are a fan of sweet, cutesy styles and rustic pieces, then you will love The Ring Boxes. Many pieces will undoubtedly look lovely on your Instagram as well. Some items, such as the chalkboard and the photo frame, made us think the bridal subscription box would be best suited to you if you have a wedding just around the corner instead of years in advance.
What we love the most
- The Chalkboard — We totally loved the Days Until ‘I DO’ chalkboard sign! It’s something you could have a lot of fun with on social media and fits perfectly into the rustic aesthetic of the box.
What we love the least
It was a shame there were only five items in our themed box as it felt a bit inadequate for a box that promises you a personalised pampering in the run up to your wedding. This said, the value of the box was definitely worth the cost of the subscription.
Is The Ring boxes worth it?
Overall yes, we enjoyed The Ring Boxes box we received. There were some pieces we could see being useful in the wedding planning process, but with so few items in each box we were not convinced it would be enough to truly pamper you.
The Ring Boxes has Coupon Code: use the code MUSTHAVE for 50% off the first box.