How did you and your partner meet?
We met through a mutual friend at a birthday celebration.
How did he propose?
Eight months after we met on Christmas night after having dinner at his parents’ house, he told me he had to take me into the city. I remember it started to rain and he took me under the harbour bridge and asked me to be his wife forever. I got teary and I said yes.
What do you love most about your partner?
David is a sweetheart. He is always trying his very best to make me happy and always makes me laugh with his sense of humour.
What’s your most important piece of advice for creating and maintaining a strong relationship?
Communication and trust are two most important piece of advice for creating and maintaining a strong relationship.
Tell us about your wedding gown and how you chose it: I envisioned a unique custom-made wedding dress, diverging from the typical bridal gowns. Opting for a mermaid-style design, I desired waves intricately incorporated into the bottom section, forming a graceful V-shape from the back. Given my fondness for crystals, I insisted on pearls and crystals adorning the entire top section. Wearing my gown, I truly felt like a princess on the special day.
What sort of style did you envision for your wedding day? David and I aimed for an elegant aesthetic, aligning with the gold theme at Doltone. Our vision included a pristine white flower arrangement on the main table, complemented by the soft glow of tea light candles, harmonizing seamlessly with our chosen wedding theme.
What was your favorite moment from the day? My cherished moment was when the priest joyfully proclaimed us as husband and wife and our captivating entrance at the reception.
Name your wedding soundtrack (aisle, reception entry, first dance songs): Our grand entrance featured traditional Lebanese music skillfully performed by CDARZ Entertainment, a magnificent 8-piece ensemble of drummers, percussionists, and saxophone players. For our Bridal Waltz, we selected Marc Anthony’s soulful melody, “My Baby You,” creating a perfect harmony in our wedding music repertoire.
Wedding Party & Reception Details
Where did you go on your honeymoon?
We went away for a month to a few destinations Singapore, Greece (Athens, Mykonos and Santorini) and to Bangkok. It was a beautiful honeymoon with lots of sunshine…
Any tips that you can give to future brides?
Enjoy the most beautiful day you have been planning for months and remember to smile.
- Wedding feature thanks to: Adorn Invitations https://www.adorninvitations.co.uk/
- Wedding Gown: Norma and Lili Bridal Couture @norma_and_lili_bridalcouture
- Photographer: https://splendid.net.au/
- Makeup: Makeup by Ebru
- Hair: Bridal Hair Culture by Deanne and Danielle
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Misstook Fashion
- Flowers: Simply Different Florist
- Grooms Attire: Politix and Versace https://www.politix.com.au/
- Grooms Shoes: Hugo Boss https://www.hugoboss.com
- Rings: Gregory Jewellers https://www.gregoryjewellers.com.au
- Transport: Wow Limousines https://wowlimos.com.au
- Venue Decor: Doltone House and Simply Different Florist
- Entertainment: CDARZ Entertainment. Wedding singer Rami El Mir
- Invitation: Rossi By Design
- Cake: The Cake Studio
- Ceremony: Regina Coeli Catholic Church
- Reception: Doltone House Hyde Park https://www.doltonehouse.com.au
- Any Other Vendors: Unique Wedding Cars