You have been dreaming of your wedding since you were a young girl. You probably tried on your mother’s wedding veil, imagined your wedding dress, and even pictured how you would wear your hair. There are dozens of easy wedding hairstyles that you can do on your own. From braids to updos to curly hairstyles, we have something for everyone!
- Easy Wedding Hairstyles For Long Hair
- DIY Wedding Hairstyles For Medium Hair
- Simple Wedding Hairstyles For Short Hair
- Simple Low Bun Bridal Ideas
- Twisted Wedding Hair Ideas
- Half Up Half Down Bridal Hair
- Quick Ponytail Bridal Hairstyles
- Loose Curls Hairstyles For Bride
- Relaxed DIY Bridal Braids
- Wedding Hairstyle Tutorials + Expert Tips
Brides Often AskFAQ
Easy Wedding Hairstyles For Long Hair
Similar to medium-length hair, there are endless options for easy wedding hairstyles for long hair. If you wish to wear it down you can opt for loose curls, braided hairstyles, ponytails, half up half down hairdos. Those who want an updo can choose from chignons, buns, and even trendy faux hawks!
All you need is the right tools…. a curling or flat iron, mousse or gel, and of course a good setting spray! And depending on the look, you may want to dress it up with hair accessories. Bows, ribbons, hair clips, barrettes, hairpins, and even a veil or tiara!Pro Tip
DIY Wedding Hairstyles For Medium Hair
Need ideas for diy wedding hairstyles for medium hair? Crown braids, half up-half down styles, waterfall braids with cascading curls….the possibilities are endless! All you need is styling tools and a good setting spray, and you’re good to go!
Simple Wedding Hairstyles For Short Hair
Short hair? No worries, here are some simple wedding hairstyles short hair! From curly locks to spiral waves to short braided updos, you’ll definitely find a look that works for you. Short hair is ideal for gorgeous hair accessories such as pins, headbands, veils, and tiaras!
Simple Low Bun Bridal Ideas
Low buns and chignons with messy rope braids are creative and fun simple wedding hairstyles. This looks works well for a boho chic or beached themed wedding. As well, this style works with long flowy wedding dresses.
Twisted Wedding Hair Ideas
How about simple elegant wedding hairstyles? Twisted buns, twisted chignons, twisted side braids and french roll twists are just some examples of this chic and elegant style. Twisted wedding hairstyles are ideal for every theme and every bride!
Half Up Half Down Bridal Hair
A half up/half down hairstyle offers a variety of options for quick and easy wedding hairstyles. Half up half down hairdos are great for outdoor weddings, fall weddings and even winter weddings. Dress it up with flowers, ribbons, or gems. Cascading curls make this look even more chic!
Quick Ponytail Bridal Hairstyles
You might not think a ponytail is right for weddings, but there are plenty of looks for ponytails that will work for a wedding. Better yet, ponytails are simple and quick wedding hairstyles! A chic side ponytail or dutch braid/ponytail style are simple yet elegant, perfect for any bride!
Loose Curls Hairstyles For Bride
If you are looking for simple hairstyles for wedding, you can’t go wrong with loose curls. You can use soft rollers or large-barreled curling iron to add soft, loose curls. This look is both elegant and romantic, ideal for any bride!
Relaxed DIY Bridal Braids
If your looking for simple diy wedding hairstyles, try one of these relaxed braids. Fishtail braids, french braids, waterfall braids, milkmaid braids and feather braids are just some of the ideas for simple braided hairstyles for weddings.
A few tips on how to style curls and strands according to the shape of the faceexpert tip
To make the hairstyle pleasing, you need to take into account an important point – the shape of the face.
- If you have a high forehead, you need to cover it with bangs. Oblique bangs will make the face narrow.
- Round face owners, it is worth giving up smooth hairstyles, as they will emphasize the shape of the circle. The strands released from the face will also help to correct the shape. Don’t make them too long. Let them not reach the shoulder, but they will be just below the chin.
- For rectangular face shape, the corners need to be smoothed with strands. Hide the cheekbone line and the corners of the jaw and your face will become visually narrower, and your eyes will be bigger.
- If the face is oval – congratulations! Any hairstyle will suit you!
We hope that we have put your mind at ease with these tips for easy wedding hairstyles. Not every bride wants to run to the salon or hire a stylist on her big day! And now you don’t have to! You can easily achieve one of these fast and simple bridal hairstyles!Conclusion