Planning a bachelorette party is a lot of fun and a lot of work. From activities and gift bags to bachelorette party songs and bachelorette party games, there are so many details to plan! You want every aspect of the bachelorette party to be amazing as it is the bride’s last night out with her girlfriends as a single woman. We have compiled a list of songs for the bachelorette party to help get you started including bachelorette party bus songs and even karaoke hits!
90s Bachelorette Party Songs
- TLC – No Scrubs
- Montell Jordan – This Is How We Do It
- Real McCoy – Come and Get Your Love
- Madonna – Deeper and Deeper
- Heavy D & The Boyz – Now That We Found Love
- Jennifer Lopez – Waiting for Tonight
- Whitney Houston – I’m Every Woman
- C+C Music Factory – Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)
- No Mercy – Where Do You Go
- Haddaway – What Is Love
If you are looking for awesome bachelorette party music, you can’t go wrong with 90s party hits. From Spice Girls to Destiny’s Child to Backstreet Boys and NSync, there are literally dozens of 90s pop songs to which you can totally jam. Don’t forget your tattoo choker and butterfly clips!
Old-School Classics For Bachelorette Party
- Cyndi Lauper – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
- Aretha Franklin – Respect
- Van Morrison – Brown-Eyed Girl
- Abba – Dancing Queen
- Britney Spears – Work B***c
- Spice Girls – Wanna Be
- It’s Gonna Be Me
- Michael Jackson – PYT (Pretty Young Thing)
- Black: Eyed Peas – My Humps
- Sixpence None the Richer – Kiss Me
Mix it up and throw in some of these classic hits for a night your girls will never forget. Old-school hits such as “Chapel of Love” by the Dixie Cups and “Toxic” by Britney Spears will never get old so get ready to reminisce about days gone by and get down on the dance floor!
Country Trending Bachelorette Party Songs
- Rednex – Cotton Eyed Joe
- Shania Twain – Any Man of Mine
- Faith Hill – This Kiss
- Gretchen Wilson – Redneck Woman
- Luke Bryan – Country Girl: Shake It for Me
- Tim McGraw – I Like It, I Love It
- Jason Aldean – She’s Country
- Alan Jackson – It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere
- Big and Rich – Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy
- Brooks & Dunn – Boot Scootin’ Boogie
Of course, you must include some country songs on your bachelorette party playlist. Country music has come a long way in recent years. There are so many fun countries’ dance songs to liven up your girl’s night out. Country line dancing is extremely popular and a great way to get everyone out on the dance floor. And some of the best drinking songs are country hits! Whether it’s “Two Pina Coladas” Or “Just the Tequila Talking,” get ready to throw back a few shots and shake your thing on the dance floor!
The Most Popular Bachelorette Party Songs
- Robyn – Call Your Girlfriend
- Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa – One Kiss
- Justin Timberlake – Soulmate
- Cardi B Feat. Bad Bunny & J Balvin – I Like It
- Drake – God’s Plan
- Joe Stone Feat. Cr3on – Is It Really Love
- Sigala – Easy Love
- Silk City – Only Can Get Better
- The Knocks – When I Look At You
- Logic, Marshmello – Everyday
We didn’t forget the top bachelorette party songs! You can’t have a bachelorette party without including some of the current hits! Even if you are not into today’s music, there is bound to be someone at the party who is a fan of today’s top 40.
Perfect Songs for Karaoke
- Christina Aguilera – Genie in a Bottle
- Shania Twain – Man! I Feel Like a Woman
- NSync – <Bye! Bye Bye!
- P!nk – Get the Party Started
- The Chiffons – One Fine Day
- Madonna – Like a Virgin
- The Weather Girls – It’s Raining Men
- Blondie – One Way or Another
- Beyonce – Single Ladies
- Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland – Promiscuous
Who doesn’t love karaoke? Especially after a few rounds of drinks or some jello shots! Karaoke may have had its big break in the early 90s, but it is still going strong today! So check out our list of bachelorette karaoke songs and get up there and sing your heart out!
Party Bus Playlist For Bachelorette Party
- Beyonce – Run the World (Girls)
- Demi Lovato – Confident
- Kelis – Milkshake
- Pink – Raise Your Glass
- Destiny’s Child – Jumpin’, Jumpin’
- Rihanna – Only Girl (in the World)
- Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean – Hips Don’t Lie
- Ricky Martin – She Bangs
- Michael Jackson – Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough
- Taio Cruz – Dynamite
Let’s not forget a hot playlist for the bachelorette party bus! If the party bus is your means of transportation, you want to keep the good vibes flowing from one location to the next. And chances are, the party bus might even be the place where the party is getting started. Here are 10 suggestions to start your party bus song playlist off with a bang!
So there you have it! 60 of the most amazing bachelorette party songs for a night to remember! Anyone of these songs is a great way to set the mood for a wild and fun night out with the girls!