Disclaimer: All opinions expressed in this post are of the Wedding Forward editorial team, and are based on the actual box purchased from The Bride Box. Other information mentioned is based on what was publicly available.
“The Bride Box” Subscription BoxReview
Are you a happy bride-to-be? Or do you know a lucky gal who is preparing for her big day? If so, you might want to check out The Bride Box! The Bride Box is probably the first bridal subscription box company, providing brides-to-be with cutie bridal products and happiness since 2013.
For this review, we ordered one box from The Bride Box. We’re eager to open it! Are you ready to join us? Let’s take a look inside the box we received together!
- Unique Products from Brands and Artists – The Bride Box partners with artists and brands, giving subscribers the opportunity to enjoy special products from those small businesses.
- Themed Gift Boxes – If you know someone who is getting married, you can treat her to a themed gift box. Various options are available, allowing you to choose the best theme for the bride you know.
What we received in our first box
The theme of the box changes each month. The box we received was bachelorette-themed and included products for the party. Check them out in the list below!
- Fun T-Shirt – Let your excitement for the upcoming wedding show by wearing this shirt that says, “Pop the Bubbly, I’m Getting A Hubby”. It’s the perfect shirt to wear during your bachelorette party.
- Bridal Sash – Flaunt this bridal sash at your party. It will make you feel extra special!
- Eyeshadow – Play around with these eyeshadow colors to find the perfect look for your party and even the big day.
- Lace Garter – This item doesn’t really belong in a bachelorette themed box. But you can keep it handy for the wedding day.
- Sleeping Mask – If you need a little more rest the day after your party, this mask will help. It says, “Shhhh, bachelorette party recovery in progress,” ensuring no one will disturb your beauty sleep.
- Wedding Planning Pen – With a diamond top, this pen is both pretty and practical. Be sure to have it with you whenever you need to take notes for your wedding.
What’s Inside the Box Each Month?
Here’s what you are going to get each time a new box arrives:
- 5-8 Bridal gifts that match the theme of the box.
- Essential wedding planning tools.
- Adorable apparel, decor, and accessories.
- The wedding day items you absolutely must have.
- And more!
Who Are the Boxes For?
Anyone who favors a rustic look and the color blue will fall in love with the charming design that is used for each box. It’s perfect for the bride who wants to add a fun touch to her wedding.
But if you need help with wedding planning, this service isn’t the right choice. The themes are not ordered according to the different stages of the planning process. As you see, the first box we received was cool but the Bachelorette party theme is definitely not matching the earliest planning stage. And for someone who has already thrown the party, the box won’t be used at all and might even be frustrating.
So, if you are looking for a subscription box service that will guide you through each step of planning, you would like to consider another subscription synchronized with your planning process.
What we love the most
- Sleeping Mask — Without a doubt, we love the sleeping mask the most. It’s funny, cute, and does its job well.
What we love the least
The box you get might not meet your immediate needs. For example, if you receive the bachelorette party box before you are ready to plan the party, you won’t be able to use it right away.
Is the Bride Box Worth It?
This box was physically big, but the relatively small number of products it contained made it feel empty. Still, most of the items we received were pretty cute and worth the price of the box.
If you are looking for the perfect gift for the bride-to-be, or you are the one getting married and want to treat yourself to something fun, this subscription box service might be just right for you.
The Bride Box has Coupon Code:: use BRIDE15 at checkout for 15% off the first box.