When planning your wedding, there are some aspects that are easy to overlook. However, if you want the same level of efficiency to reflect in every single aspect, then each and every part must count. This will include something as seemingly insignificant as your wedding program’s thank you wording. One opportunity the couple has of thanking each and every guest who will be invited.
Since it would be almost impossible to thank everyone in person, the thank you message on wedding programs helps get that covered. Just like every item that would need text, the right words might not readily come to you when you need them.
This is why we have put together this guide on all you need to know about wedding programs’ thank you messages. This includes sample wedding programs thanks to your wording for different types of weddings.
Why Include Thank You Quotes For Wedding Programs
A wedding program is not so essential in a wedding; however, it is a formality that most wedding ceremonies would be incomplete without. It is most likely that most guests would use it as a hand fan, especially during a hot summer wedding. However, one aspect in wedding program etiquette that can add to its value, is the special thank you for wedding programs, where couples appreciate their guests. While not compulsory, it is a considerate addition, that ends your program on a positive note.
Wedding Programs Thank You Wording Samples
Below we have several types of thank you wording on wedding programs, which can be helpful to couples who are unsure of how to word theirs.
Wedding Programs Thank You To Family And Friends
These examples of thank you for wedding programs can be modified and used in thanking friends and family members who will attend the wedding.
1. We are so honored that our friends and family, you all, are joining us on our most special day. Thank you all for the generosity, love, and support you have all shown in making this day finally happen. We love and truly appreciate you.
2. We will first of all like to give thanks to God for blessing us with each other. Thank you also to our parents who taught us the true meaning of love and commitment. We wouldn’t be who we are today if not for you. We appreciate you more than you will ever know, and we love you very much. Our family and friends, we are so happy we could share this special day with you, and we are truly blessed to be surrounded by so much love and support. Thank you.
3. Thank you all for celebrating us today, as we begin our life journey together as husband and wife. We are truly blessed to have our family and friends here with us on this, most exciting day of our lives. We are also grateful to our families, whose love and guidance, have given us constant support throughout our lives.
4. Please accept our heartfelt gratitude, all of you who have helped make this dream come true for us. This day would not have been possible without the love, support, and generosity that so many of our friends and family have provided and dedicated. To all of our friends, family, and guests joining us to celebrate, thank you for being a part of this beautiful day.
Wedding Programs Thank You To Parents
If you are in need of wedding programs acknowledge the wording; to thank your parents and appreciate their help during your wedding. Then have a look at some of these.
1. Thank you to our parents, for your unconditional love and support throughout our lives. Thank you for raising us to be independent, strong, and loving people. We look forward to continuing to share the values you’ve taught us with each other and the generations to come.
2. Thank you all for being here and for taking out time to help make today an unforgettable occasion. To our parents, we can never thank you enough for all you have taught us and for the constant support you have given us. Thank you all so much, from the bottom of our hearts.
3. Thank you so much to our parents, and also friends and family, for sharing this important day with us and supporting us each and every step of the way!
4. We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to our parents for their love and guidance. Thank you also to our relatives and friends for coming today to share our joy. We pray for God’s blessing and your best wishes upon this marriage.
Long Thank You Quotes For Wedding Programs
Couples who would prefer sample thank you notes for wedding programs, that are a bit longer, might find these useful.
1. Today marks the beginning of our life together.
And we will like to thank our parents, who have given us so much love and guidance, thank you for helping make this day possible. You have exemplified the values of what married life should be, and you will always be a source of inspiration as we begin our new life together. We love you all very much!
To our families and friends, our heartfelt gratitude. Your presence here today and the distances you have traveled to celebrate with us is an honor and a joy in our lives. Our wish is that each of you will continue to be a part of our lives as we begin this journey as husband and wife.
2. We wish to take this time to express our gratitude to our beloved parents, for everything you have provided and for all the sacrifices you have made in our lives over the years. The unconditional love and guidance you gave us, have shaped us into the man and woman we are today. Although today is just one special moment in the lifetime of memories we have with you, we hope to share countless more moments as we begin our new life together.
Family and friends, we are so happy to have you celebrate this very special occasion with us. We have been amazed by all the love and support that you have given us, and we will especially like to thank those of you who traveled long distances to be here. We appreciate you all, and we will always cherish the fond moments we have shared today.
3. Family and friends, we will like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for celebrating with us as we begin our new life together. We feel extremely fortunate to be surrounded by so many of our loved ones who have shared and helped to shape our lives up to this point. Your presence on this special day means so much to us. We love you.
To our parents, we would never have made it to this day without your incredible love, support, and guidance. You provided us with the foundation to begin our life together, and have taught us the importance of love and friendship. Thank you for everything you have done to make our lives, and this special day, so wonderful. We love and appreciate you with all of our hearts.
Short Thank You Notes Wedding Programs
Not all wedding ceremony programs’ thank you wording need to belong. If you would prefer something brief and straight to the point, then consider these.
1. We will like to offer a special thank you to our parents; also our friends and family members who are here today, thank you so much for making this a truly unforgettable day. We love you all!
2. We want to thank everyone for taking the time to come, and for those who have helped us on this special day. We also want to thank our family who has worked so hard to make this day a possibility.
3. We are so blessed to celebrate this special day with each and every one of you! Thank you for your love, prayers, and support.
4. To all our friends and family present here today, thank you for being a part of such a special and joyous moment of our lives. We love you.
Thank You Notes For A Destination Wedding
The couple going on a destination wedding would appreciate the following wedding programs thank you samples.
1. Thank all, family and friends for choosing to celebrate this day with us. We are grateful for those of you who traveled so far to be here today. Thank you for honoring us with your presence and love!
2. We are thankful to everyone who has made this day possible, including those of you who have traveled near and far to be here. We couldn’t do this without you. All our love…
3. Thank You all! Whether you’ve traveled from near or far, we appreciate your love and support immensely. Please join us for a reception after the ceremony.
4. We would like to thank our family and friends for making this special day even greater by sharing it with us. Thank you also, to those who have traveled near and far to join us on this important day. This is a day we will always treasure.
While a wedding program is something many guests might not get to read; it wouldn’t be complete without wedding program’s thank you wording to appreciate your guests. The best way to make sure that no one leaves without getting a thank you.