From popping the question to whiskey off on the honeymoon of our dreams, we all go through every emotion imaginable when planning a wedding. Sometimes perfectly choreographed wedding photography doesn’t go exactly as planned, and sometimes we can’t exactly express yourself.Whatever boat you’re in, these 30 wedding memes express just how we feel – or at the very least make us laugh thinking “well, it could be worse”.
- We all have that friend who “took photography in school”. I’m sure he’s just as good as a professional.
- No wedding is complete without a little Michael Jackson to get the get the crowd moving.
- We all want him to lean in the wedding prep plans. Well…..at least he tries.
- Somebody get this guy off the internet, he’s setting the bar too high.
- You can always count on the best man to answer the call of duty. Unfortunately, you can’t always count on him to be sober for the photoshoot.
- Ladies it’s official, times have changed. Bridezilla meat GroomKong.
- When your dedication to etiquette goes head to head with your dedication to cake.
- Millenials are struggling with crippling tuition debt and homeownership seems like nothing but a distant dream. $40k on one party? NBD.
- Most of us waiting for “the perfect man”. He’ll be coming by any second now.
- A lot of couples save a ton of cash with wedding DIY projects. Other couples…. maybe it would be cheaper in the long run to go with a professional.
- What were those vows, “Until debt do us part”?
- You haven’t really lived until you’ve experienced the roller coaster of emotions that is wedding planning.
- Even the most coordinated brides on the planet will feel like this at some point. No matter how much effort you put into your wedding planning, there’s bound to be a few moments that you feel like you have no idea what’s going on.
- Just because it’s a meme doesn’t mean it has to be funny. This one hits the emotional nail on the head.
- The flowers blooming, the birds chirping, the romance in the air, and OMG the sun. PLEASE at least pass out some fans.
- Just make sure to include Mom on the squad so you get at least one honest opinion.
- And with the power vested in me, you may hold the bride’s hair.
- Planning a wedding is nothing by tasting cake, picking out menus, and trying on gowns. Right?
- It’s not official until social media says so. Pics or it didn’t happen!
- $20k lighting? Check. $10k live band? Check. And $8k worth of flowers? Check. Ok time to stop dreaming, I need to plan my wedding.
- A good wedding photographer knows that you can’t plan for the perfect wedding photo. It just happens. LOL, it happened!
- All brides wear many hats. At least you’re smiling in reality.
- Hey honey, I’m thinking a small intimate wedding.
- Eat. Sleep. PLan your wedding. 1 out of 3 ain’t bad.
- We all have our own version of Prince Charming. I bet he doesn’t leave his socks on the floor.
- “Is she a keeper?” asked the best man. Enough said.
- Remember your vows ladies and gentlemen.
- And for the band we’re getting a simple 4 piece band, the Chicago Children’s Choir as backup, and a 25 minute pyrotechnic show.
- The bride and groom sure have a lot of stress on their plates on the big day. They’re not the only ones.
- Those precious months between popping the question and walking down the aisle.
If you find yourself losing your mind during your wedding planning process, just come back here at our wedding memes list and laugh it off. If all of your planning doesn’t turn into the picture perfect day of your dreams, hopefully it’s funny and you can add to our list! Happy planning.