Making up a collection of the best love songs for him is quite a task. Softer than a breath, yet stronger than any words you can string together, love songs have a power like no other.love songs
It is not easy finding songs that ignite the magic between both of you all the time. Yet, we have put together different love songs for him below. These include modern, romantic, country music, R&B, and rock music.
The ideas in this post have been updated to 2022, so plug in your earphones and enjoy the music!
- Romantic Songs For Him – Best All Times
- Cute Country Love Songs For Him
- Best Modern Love Songs Of 2021
- Rock Love Songs For Your Boyfriend
- R&B Songs About Loving Your Man
- Best Songs To Dedicate To Your Boyfriend
- Pop Love Songs For Him
- Cute Songs To Sing To Your Boyfriend
- Love Songs From Wife To Husband
- How To Select A Playlist Of Cute Songs For Him
Romantic Songs For Him – Best All Times
Romance is incomplete without music. Whether music to dance to, sing to, or just love to. Below is an array of charming songs with that romantic vibe. The kind of music just perfect; and some of the greatest love songs from a woman to her man. Find sweet romantic songs for him bellow.
- Miley Cyrus – When I Look At You
- Parachute – Kiss Me Slowly
- Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown – No Air
- Liz Phair -Why Can’t I?
- Rachael Yamagata – Be Be Your Love
- John Legend – All of Me
- Taylor Swift – Wildest Dreams
- Lana Del Rey – Young and Beautiful
- Rihanna – Love on the Brain
- Beyoncé – Halo
- Maroon 5 – Girls Like You ft. Cardi B
- Beyoncé – Die With You
- Katy Perry – Chained to the Rhythm
Cute Country Love Songs For Him
Some of the best love songs out there are country love songs. And if your man is moved by country music, then these are some you should consider as the best love songs for him. Here are country love songs for him from as recent as 2022 to much earlier that have also featured as country wedding songs. Country love songs for boyfriend are some of the best music for expressing the feelings of the heart, so dig in and enjoy.
- Reba McEntire – I Keep on Lovin’ You
- Restless Heart – I’ll Still Be Loving You
- Anne Murray – Could I Have This Dance
- Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black – When I Said I Do
- Shania Twain – You’re Still the One
- Faith Hill & Tim McGraw – I Need You
- Tracy Byrd – Keeper of the Stars
- Lonestar – Amazed
- Shania Twain – When You Kiss Me
- Dolly Parton – I Will Always Love You
- Carrie Underwood – Love Wins
- Danielle Bradbery – Worth It
- Kelsea Ballerini – I Hate Love Songs
- Carrie Underwood – End Up With You
Best Modern Love Songs Of 2021 From Girl to Guy
There are many love songs released this year already. Whether you’re looking for the best love songs for him to dance to or something soft with a lot of feel for both of you. The list below has is a mix of both, and we hope you’ll love these recent love songs as much as we do.
- Teyana Taylor – Gonna Love Me
- G Flip – About You
- Troye Sivan – My My My!
- Kacey Musgraves – Butterflies
- David Guetta feat Anne-Marie – Don’t Leave Me Alone
- Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa – One Kiss
- Yo La Tengo – For You Too
- Janelle Monae – Make Me Feel
- Beyoncé / Jay-Z – Summer
- Robyn – Missing U
- Rita Ora – Let You Love Me
Rock Love Songs For Your Boyfriend
While romantic songs are heartwarming and sensational, a little rock is great for just the right moments.
Looking for rock love songs from 2021 for him or earlier?
Here you are sure to find one or two love songs to dedicate to your boyfriend!
- Paul McCartney – Maybe I’m Amazed
- Derek and the Dominos – Layla
- Hedley – For The Nights I Can’t Remember
- Fleetwood Mac – You Make Lovin’ Fun
- Heart – Crazy on You
- U2 – All I Want Is You
- The Rolling Stones – Wild Horses
- Vertical Horizon – Best I Ever Had
- Led Zeppelin – Whole Lotta Love
- Chicago – You’re The Inspiration
R&B Songs About Loving Your Man
If there’s any type of music that can best stir emotions, it’s R&B. And if you can find a list of songs that can make your man feel nostalgic about love or your relationship, then you have hit a nerve right there. Even if you’re just looking for R&B songs to sing to your boyfriend or charming songs for your lover, you have come to the right place. These rhythms and blues are sure to evoke memories and feelings of love.
- Monica – Angel Of Mine
- Whitney Houston – I Will Always Love You
- New Edition – Can You Stand The Rain
- Justin Timberlake Ft. Alicia Keys – Morning Light
- Toni Braxton – My Spanish Guitar
- Mariah Carey ft. Joe & 98 Degrees – Thank God I Found You
- Jennifer Lopez ft. LL Cool J – All I Have
- R. Kelly – If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time
- Usher, Alicia Keys – My Boo
- Tamia and Fabolous – Into You
- Chanté Moore feat. Lewis Sky – One Love
Best Songs To Dedicate To Your Boyfriend
There are times in your relationship when you might want to convey a message to your boyfriend without speaking the words. This could be after a fight, during a normal day, or a time when you just feel extra emotional. Something that could work wonders would be finding a couple of cute songs for him. Whether you’re in need of ways to be more romantic or send him some powerful message, then you should get the most romantic songs for him.
Top love songs for him that would reassure him of your feelings and the place he has in your heart. If you ordinarily can’t find the right words to tell him how you feel, then perhaps try finding charming songs to dedicate to your boyfriend. We have here a number of love songs to your boyfriend, that you might enjoy and want him to hear. Use these to show him just how much you appreciate him every day.
- Sixpence None The Richer – Kiss Me
- Sade – No Ordinary Love
- Reba McEntire – I Keep On Lovin’ You
- Beyonce – Countdown
- Dido – Thank You
Pop Love Songs For Him
Love is the type of feeling that makes your heart go ‘pop’, every time you think about the one that you love. If there are any pop songs that remind you of him, or your boyfriend is a fan of pop music, then you should definitely make him a pop playlist. A playlist full of cute songs to dedicate to your boyfriend will definitely catch his attention. And in a good way. Music is sometimes the perfect way to put a smile on a person’s face. And with the right selection of the best love songs for him, you can turn his day from normal to amazing. Check out some of these tunes from our list for good songs to dedicate to your boyfriend.
- Adele – Make You Feel My Love
- Calvin Harris & Disciples – How Deep Is Your Love
- Zayn – Pillowtalk
- John Legend – All of Me
- Katy Perry – Unconditionally
Cute Songs To Sing To Your Boyfriend
If you enjoy singing or have an adorable voice, you might prefer to sing some cute songs to your boyfriend. Not to worry, we have here a number of the best songs to sing to your boyfriend. No matter your type of singing voice, you should enjoy singing any one of these to him. Good songs for your boyfriend with just the right tune and lyrics that he will enjoy hearing from his love.
This list of undeniably adorable songs is the perfect choice of love songs to dedicate to your boyfriend.
- Celine Dion – My Heart Will Go on
- Adele – Love Song
- Zara Larsson and MNEK – Never Forget You
- Shania Twain – From This Moment
- Lana Del Rey – Young and Beautiful
Love Songs From Wife To Husband
It’s not just boyfriends that need the gift of music, husbands too. And if you are looking for the best love songs from a woman to a man, not to fret, we’ve got your back. We have compiled a list of songs to dedicate to your husband in different genres just for you. Finding just the right song can be difficult sometimes. We have decided to help make the choice easier. Music with tunes and lyrics that help him remember all of the good times you have had together and will still share. This is the type of music that will put a smile on his face, and yours as well, as a result.
- Carole King – Will You Love Me Tomorrow
- Paramore – The Only Exception
- Modern English – I Melt With You
- Taylor Swift – Mine
- Donna Lewis – I Love You Always Forever
How To Select A Playlist Of Cute Songs For Him
Not much goes into finding the best love song to a guy, however, it can be a bit tricky sometimes. If you’d like to know how to find the best song to dedicate to your boyfriend or husband, check out these tips.
- Find something simple. Guys are not complicated beings, and most of the time, are happy with something simple. When looking for great songs for a boyfriend, consider something easy that pulls just the right strings, and hits the right spots.
- Know what he likes. Take your time to pay attention to what he likes. When looking for fun love songs for him, it would be of no use to get him songs he won’t enjoy. So, look for charming songs from his favorite band, genre, and perhaps even era of music.
- Put some extra thought into it. Consider the type of feelings you want to evoke, and when he is most likely to listen to the music. This is the type of information that can help you with your choice of the best romantic songs for him.
Music plays a huge role in love and relationships. For an old flame, sometimes you might hear “songs that remind me of him”. For a lover, you might use songs to tell him you love him. Either way, we cannot diminish the part of music in our love lives and lives as a whole. Love songs trail us from the beginning of the relationship to the end, if it crashes and burns, or to the point where we’re searching for wedding songs and music. We hope you enjoyed our collection of love songs for him.