Making up a collection of the best love songs for him is quite a task. Softer than a breath, yet stronger than any words you can string together, love songs have a power like no other.
It is not easy finding songs that ignite the magic between both of you all the time. Yet, we have put together different love songs for him below. These include modern, romantic, country music, R&B, and rock music.
The ideas in this post have been updated to 2019, so plug in your earphones and enjoy the music!
Romantic Songs For Him – Best All Times
Source: vonrock.de_ via Instagram
Romance is incomplete without music. Whether music to dance to, sing to, or just love to. Below is an array of songs with that romantic vibe. The kind of music just perfect; and some of the greatest love songs from a woman to her man. Romantic songs for the “him” in your life.
- Miley Cyrus – When I Look At You
- Parachute – Kiss Me Slowly
- Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown – No Air
- Liz Phair – Why Can’t I?
- Rachael Yamagata – Be Be Your Love
- John Legend – All of Me
- Taylor Swift – Wildest Dreams
- Lana Del Rey – Young and Beautiful
- Rihanna – Love on the Brain
- Beyoncé – Halo
- Maroon 5 – Girls Like You ft. Cardi B
- Beyoncé – Die With You
- Katy Perry – Chained to the Rhythm
Country Cute Love Songs For Him
Source: mybackroadheart via Instagram
Some of the best love songs out there are country love songs. And if your man is moved by country music, then these are some you should consider as the best love songs for him. Here are country love songs for him from as recent as 2019 to much earlier that have also featured as country wedding songs. They are no doubt some of the best music for expressing the feelings of the heart, so dig in and enjoy.
- Reba McEntire – I Keep on Lovin’ You
- Restless Heart – I’ll Still Be Loving You
- Anne Murray – Could I Have This Dance
- Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black – When I Said I Do
- Shania Twain – You’re Still the One
- Faith Hill & Tim McGraw – I Need You
- Tracy Byrd – Keeper of the Stars
- Lonestar – Amazed
- Shania Twain – When You Kiss Me
- Dolly Parton – I Will Always Love You
- Carrie Underwood – Love Wins
- Danielle Bradbery – Worth It
- Kelsea Ballerini – I Hate Love Songs
- Carrie Underwood – End Up With You
Best Modern Love Songs Of 2019
Source: ninhofilms via Instagram
There are many love songs released this year already. Whether you’re looking for the best love songs for him to dance to or something soft with a lot of feel for both of you. The list below has is a mix of both, and we hope you love them as much as we do.
- Teyana Taylor – Gonna Love Me
- G Flip – About You
- Troye Sivan – My My My!
- Kacey Musgraves – Butterflies
- David Guetta feat Anne-Marie – Don’t Leave Me Alone
- Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa – One Kiss
- Yo La Tengo – For You Too
- Janelle Monae – Make Me Feel
- Beyoncé / Jay-Z – Summer
- Robyn – Missing U
- Rita Ora – Let You Love Me
Rock Songs to Send to Your Boyfriend
While romantic songs are heartwarming and sensational, a little rock is great for just the right moments. Looking for rock love songs from 2019 for him or earlier? Here you are sure to find one or two sweet songs for your love!
- Paul McCartney – Maybe I’m Amazed
- Derek and the Dominos – Layla
- Hedley – 3. For The Nights I Can’t Remember
- Fleetwood Mac – You Make Lovin’ Fun
- Heart – Crazy on You
- U2 – All I Want Is You
- The Rolling Stones – Wild Horses
- Vertical Horizon – Best I Ever Had
- Led Zeppelin – Whole Lotta Love
- Chicago – You’re The Inspiration
R&B Love Songs That’ll Make Him Feel Nostalgic
Source: herecomestheguide via Instagram
If there’s any type of music that can best stir emotions, it’s R&B. And if you can find a list of songs that can make your man feel nostalgic about love or your relationship, then you have hit a nerve right there. Even if you’re just looking for R&B songs to sing to your boyfriend or songs for your lover, you have come to the right place. These rhythm and blues are sure to evoke memories and feelings of love.
- Monica – Angel Of Mine
- Whitney Houston – I Will Always Love You
- New Edition – Can You Stand The Rain
- Justin Timberlake Ft. Alicia Keys – Morning Light
- Toni Braxton – My Spanish Guitar
- Mariah Carey ft. Joe & 98 Degrees – Thank God I Found You
- Jennifer Lopez ft. LL Cool J – All I Have
- R. Kelly – If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time
- Usher, Alicia Keys – My Boo
- Tamia and Fabolous – Into You
- Chanté Moore feat. Lewis Sky – One Love
Music plays a huge role in love and relationships. For an old flame, sometimes you might hear “songs that remind me of him”. For a lover, you might use songs to tell him you love him. Either way, we cannot diminish the part of music in our love lives and lives as a whole. Love songs trail us from the beginning of the relationship to the end, if it crashes and burns, or to the point where we’re searching for wedding songs and music. We hope you enjoyed our collection of love songs for him.