Classic blue is Pantone Color of the Year! This elegant hue a timeless and enduring elegant in its simplicity.
“We are living in a time that requires trust and faith. It is this kind of constancy and confidence that is expressed by PANTONE 19-4052 Classic Blue, a solid and dependable blue hue we can always rely on” (Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute.)
This color is perfectly fits for all wedding styles and themes. If you like classic blue wedding trend, this post is full of bridal ideas for any season and style.
- Place Setting Decor Ideas
- Classic Blue Wedding Altar
- Trendy Blue Wedding Reception Decor
- Wedding Signs In Pantone Color Of The Year
- Classic Blue Decor Ideas For Chair
- Wedding Cake Ideas In Trendy Blue Colors
- Blue Wedding Bouquets Inspiration
- Trendy Blue Wedding Centerpieces
- Classic Blue Looks For Wedding Party
- Trendy Wedding Color
Is blue the right color for a wedding?
The blue color scheme is great for spring weddings, whether the wedding style is vintage, modern, elegant or rustic. It pairs beautifully with pink and white palettes and brings freshness to any decor.
Place Setting Decor Ideas
Classic Blue Wedding Altar
Trendy Blue Wedding Reception Decor
Wedding Signs In Pantone Color Of The Year
Classic Blue Decor Ideas For Chair
Wedding Cake Ideas In Trendy Blue Colors
Blue Wedding Bouquets Inspiration
Trendy Blue Wedding Centerpieces
Classic Blue Looks For Wedding Party
Trendy Wedding Color