A taco bar is something unusual and fun. So, why not make your wedding with a taco bar? It is a great idea because it’s easy for the cook and everyone can make their taco just the way they like it. A taco bar includes colorful and bright decorations, for example, colored napkins and glassware, colorful rug, etc. Look at our ideas on how to make and decorate a wedding taco bar to inject uniqueness and fun into your wedding.
Wedding Taco Bar Ideas
Taco Bar Ingredients
The first thing you must do when planning a party is to plan your menu. Taco bar can include different tortillas, meats, chicken, toppings, vegetables, chili, hot sauce, etc. Add set out an assortment of hot, sweet, fresh, and spicy ingredients.
Taco Bar Drinks & Decor
If you’re planning a taco bar party, it’s important to have the right drinks and decor to make it a success. Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Margaritas are a must: No taco party is complete without margaritas. Make sure to have a blender and plenty of ice on hand, and offer both traditional and fruit-flavored options.
- Beer and tequila shots: For those who prefer beer or tequila, make sure to have plenty of options available. You can also offer a tequila tasting for those who want to sample different varieties.
- Decorate with bright colors: Use bright colors like red, green, and yellow to decorate your taco bar. Hang papel picado (Mexican tissue paper decorations) from the ceiling, and use colorful tablecloths and napkins.
- Use pinatas as centerpieces: Instead of traditional flower centerpieces, use pinatas filled with candy or small toys. This will add a fun and festive touch to your party.
How To Decorate Bar & Tables
The right decor can make all the difference in setting the mood for your taco bar party. Here are some ideas to help you decorate your bar and tables:
- Use colorful tablecloths and napkins: Brightly colored tablecloths and napkins will help create a festive atmosphere for your party.
- Use cactus plants as centerpieces: Cactus plants are a great way to add a touch of Mexico to your party. Place small cacti in colorful pots and use them as centerpieces on your tables.
- Hang string lights: String lights will add a warm and inviting glow to your party. Hang them from the ceiling or wrap them around your tables.
Taco Bar Sign
A wedding taco bar sign can help guests easily find and navigate the food station. A tip for the sign is to make it large and legible, with clear directions on how to build a taco to help guests personalize their meal.
Mexican Centerpiece Decor Ideas
If you want to create a beautiful table setting for your taco bar party, here are some Mexican centerpiece decor ideas to consider:
- Use mini piñatas: Mini pinatas are a great way to add color and fun to your table. Fill them with candy or small toys and place them on each plate.
- Create a succulent garden: Succulent plants are a popular choice for Mexican centerpieces. Create a garden using different types of succulents and cacti.
- Use papel picado as table runners: Papel picado is a traditional Mexican decoration made from tissue paper. Use it as a table runner to add a colorful touch to your table.
- Incorporate traditional pottery: Mexican pottery, such as Talavera, is known for its bright colors and intricate designs. Use it as a vase for flowers or as a decorative piece on your table.
Mexican Wedding Decor Ideas
If you’re planning a Mexican-themed wedding, you want to make sure your decorations match the festive culture.
- Try incorporating bright and bold colors like yellow, red, pink, and turquoise into your tablecloths, centerpieces, and flower arrangements.
- Consider adding traditional Mexican elements such as papel picado, piñatas, and marigolds to your decor for an authentic touch.
Tasty Mini Taco
When it comes to making mini tacos, the key is to use fresh ingredients like veggies, meats, and lime juice for flavor. Get creative with toppings by adding things like pickled onions, cotija cheese, or a dollop of sour cream, and don’t forget to add a little spice with a hot salsa!
Entrust Cooking To Professionals
Hosting a special event or celebration can be overwhelming, which is why entrusting cooking to professionals is a great idea. First, research and read reviews of catering companies to find one with experience in the type of cuisine you want and that can accommodate dietary restrictions. Second, make sure to communicate your needs with the catering company, including the number of guests and any special requests, to ensure a menu that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations.
In conclusion, a wedding taco bar can be an excellent choice for couples looking for a unique and exciting dining experience for their special day. With a variety of options to suit different tastes and dietary requirements, a taco bar allows guests to create their own delicious and personalized meal while adding a touch of fun and informality to the celebration.