Feeling blue? Not after you see what we have in store for you! Blue bridesmaid dresses are arguably the most drastically versatile color options available. Depending on your choice of hues, tints, shades, fabrics, and silhouettes, you can achieve dramatically different results.
Blue is natural and embodies a huge range of emotional ties. Blue bridesmaid dresses can accommodate the entire gamut of themes, seasons, and styles. They can also accommodate every type of woman that’s in your bridal party. It’s also extremely easy to match accessories, flowers, and secondary colors.
With a few small choices, blue can be regal, ice princess, exciting, elegant, sexy, romantic, and so much more.
In short, we love blue! We’re going to show you why you should love it too. Read on to discover the breadth that blue color bridesmaid has to offer and our advice on when it’s best to choose particular options. You will quickly discover why bridesmaids have been choosing blue for decades and finding new ways to make it unique.
Brides Often Ask
What color bridesmaids should everyone wear?
- Emerald green. Emerald is the universal shade of green that looks gorgeous on all skin tones.
- Black. These dresses instantly transform a regular gathering into a classy affair. Choose your silhouette, fabric, length, and neckline carefully. The right combination can be sexy, formal, and everything in between.
- Navy. This color is the choice for women who love the appeal of black, but want a splash of color. This is a flattering option for all ranges of figures and skin tones.
- Red. Reds are full of drama and emotion and never fail to inject a shot of excitement into your mood.
- Teal. Closely related to the sea, teal works best in outdoor settings during warmer months.
- Blush. It’s the most popular choice for bridesmaid dresses. This light rose hue works all year round and for all women, regardless of their height, size, weight, age, or skin tone.
- Plum. It’s a perfect fall-wedding choice for bridesmaids. This tone embodies the spirit of the harvest and provides the wearer with regal charisma.
Light Blue Gowns For Bridesmaids
Ice princess in the winter, innocently fun in the summer. Whatever your wedding plans are, light blue bridesmaid dresses have a little to offer for everyone. Light blue is a fairly modern choice, so if you are looking to set new trends you’ve found your winner.
Bright Blue Bridesmaid Gowns
Bright blue bridesmaid dresses are a classic choice. As these samples display, bright blue is the option you need if you want your squad to carry the appearance of classic Greek or Pagan goddesses. You can dress this up or play it casual with the right accessories, making it ideal of a wide variety of wedding types.
Slate Blue Color Gowns For Your Girls
Slate blue has become a favorite among many bridesmaids for many reasons. It is so versatile that it can fit into almost any color palette and it flatters every skin tone. This color choice delivers a sense of confidence and dignity to all who wear it. Slate blue bridesmaid dresses are exceptionally gorgeous next to the natural beauty of the outdoors.
Pale Blue Bridesmaid Gowns
The pale blue bridesmaid dresses are a match made in heaven for brides who love to mix and match. This color is strong enough to stand on its own. However, it’s also very sociable with any other color and texture you want to add to the mix.
Navy Blue Gowns For Bridesmaids
To warm up your winter wedding, choose one of these spicy navy blue bridesmaid dresses. This darker variation of the blue spectrum certainly does wonders in the cooler months and performs equally well in the spring and summer. Pair this with gemstones and metals like bronze and silver for an ultra-chic appeal
Dusty Blue Bridesmaid Dresses
Dusty blue bridesmaid dresses are a popular choice for weddings as they provide a soft and romantic look. With their muted tones, they can complement a variety of wedding themes and color schemes. From flowy chiffon gowns to elegant satin dresses, there are plenty of options available for bridesmaids.