It is extremely popular today for couples to write their own vows.
It makes the ceremony more personal and memorable.
However, you may find yourself drawing a blank. Or you could be the best man or maid of honor and have to give the toast and you are suddenly tongue-tied and at a loss for words.
Below is a list of 31 beautiful and inspirational wedding quotes about love and marriage, including quotes about love at first sight and how to make your marriage last.
Choose your favorites and win over the crowd with your eloquence.
1. Love Is…
- “To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.” —Robert Brault
- “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” —Maya Angelou
- “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” —Franklin P. Jones
- “Two souls with but a single thought; two hearts that beat as one.” —Friedrich Halm
- “It is love that makes impossible possible.” —Indian Proverb
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” —Lao Tzu
- “Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.” —Leo Buscaglia
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” —Dr. Seuss