If you are looking for tips on how to plan a bachelor party, you have come to the right place. Just follow this article for the best bachelor party ideas.
Frequently Asked Questions
How far in advance do you plan a bachelor party?
It’s best to begin planning a bachelor party weeks before the party just to be sure you get everything right. Most bachelor parties involve booze, strippers, and gambling, depending on the preference of the party guests. And, if you find that you are short on games, you can lend a few from the last engagement party.
Bachelor Party Planning Checklist: Month Or Two Before The Party
The first step in planning a party, create a checklist with everything that you would need for the perfect party. You will no doubt want to look for a slew of bachelor party destinations and create a guest list of everyone who will be attending the party. The more accurate your list, the better your party.
- Choose a date: While many people assume the night before the wedding is perfect for a bachelor party, in reality, it is not practical. When you decide to pick a date, weeks before the wedding or a month works best for enough travel and recovery time before the wedding.
- Find the best location: There are many factors to consider when choosing the perfect location. How many guests would be attending and where are they all located? Which location fits the bachelor party budget perfectly? How much time is available and what activities are top on your checklist? The location that answers these all should be your pick.
- Establish a bachelor party budget: In establishing the budget for the party, you need to find out how much everyone is willing to contribute and what that can cover. As the best man, you must keep in mind that will be in charge of most of the expenses. Also, everyone but the groom is allowed to contribute to the party. So, how much exactly would your nights of drunken debauchery cost?
- Make a guest list: In creating the guest list, like with everything else, you would have to discuss with the groom. He surely has an idea who he would want at his party and you would have some of your own. Together you would have plenty of time to decide on the details of the perfect guest list for the party.
3 To 6 Weeks Before The Party
It’s a few weeks to the party, and you have your date, guest list, location, and the bachelor party budget. There are still a few steps on your checklist to cross off surely.
- Party food: Food will have a lot to do with your destination and activities. Be sure not to forget to work the food into the budget. It’s always nice to find accommodations with free breakfast; this usually makes the rest of the day easier and for a tight budget, it works too.
- Hotel room reservation: Depending on where your party will hold, it’s a good idea to work our the hotel room reservations in time. Would you be sharing rooms, or would each person get their own room? Also what time would each guest be arriving? And so on and so forth.
- Plan a bachelor party entertainment: When looking for bachelor party entertainment, it could help to look through most popular bachelorette party games for ideas. You might be thoroughly surprised to find some help there. Also, what do you guys enjoy doing the most and what sort of entertainment does your chosen location have on offer?
Bachelor Party Etiquette
There are a few dos and don’t’s to observe for the perfect pre-wedding entertainment, so here we go.
Who is in charge?
Well, you are; the best man is in charge of all planning and execution. This also means he can delegate to other members of the group, and seek advice from the groom regularly.
Who should be invited to the bachelor party?
Everyone on the guest list as decided by the groom and best man. This includes family members if they are part of the group and have been included on the list.
Who is supposed to pay for the bachelor party?
As mentioned before, everyone but the groom is expected to pay for the party. This is usually the groomsmen and anyone else invited to the party.
Is it okay to hire strippers?
Will the party be in a hotel room or within the premises of a home? Then, of course, it should be fine to hire strippers if previously agreed upon. However, if the party would hold at a strip club, then there would be no need to hire.
There is no shortage of ideas when thinking of how to a bachelor party; like what time of year would be best and so on. There is also no shortage of location; a few popular locations include Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Florida, and more. Some fun activities, depending on the choice of your buddies include white water rafting for the outdoors, spending time at the beach, carnivals, visiting sports centers, and pub crawling or gambling at night. A bachelor party is a time for true unbridled fun and relaxation and the groom celebrates his final days as a single man. Be sure to find the best bachelor party ideas to make this a reality.