Every bride wants to look her best, so planning a wedding quite often includes a wedding weightloss. But how to do it correctly? The internet is full of advice, and not all of it is good for your health, like how to lose weight in a day. Weightloss needs to be taken seriously – so let us guide you through some of the basics. Take a look!
Main Rules Of Planning For Weightloss
To lose weight for a wedding you need to know a couple of things about some of the general rules. Drastic measures might prove effective in the short term. Fat burners, extreme dieting, laxatives and other ‘shortcuts’ might show you how to lose weight fast.
But first of all, such extremes are not good for your health. What you need is a wedding workout plan, and a healthy calorie cut. Lose the weight too quickly – and all the lost pounds will get back to you in no time. A yo-yo effect is a well-known fact.
Also, if you do not eat properly, you are going to look faint and sick at your wedding photos. Not exactly the effect you wanted to get, right?
Cutting Calories Tips
When planning a wedding crash diet, you might want to consult a diet consultant. Anyway, cutting calories is usually quite simple, if you follow some basic rules.
- Do not starve. Your body needs at least 1,500-1,800 calories to function and lost weight. 2,000 calories if you are a man. If you eat less than that you are in for trouble.
- Calories are more than just a number. Choose your food carefully and eat smaller portions.
- Keep a list of everything you eat daily and cross out high-fat and high-sugar foods.
- Add more fruits and vegetables into your daily diet.
- Choose low-fat meat and dairy products.
- Avoid alcohol. Alcoholic beverages are rich in calories.
Wedding Weightloss Calculator
It is a great idea to use a weight loss calculator. A weight loss calculator is a feature that takes into account your rate of metabolism and gives information on how hard you’ll have to work (and how long it may take) to reach your goals.
Looking for an easy way to stick to the plan? Use the Weightloss Calculator – it will helps to lose weight more effectively.
- You’ll need to provide some information about your gender, age, height, and your current weight. These are factors that influence your metabolic rate.
- Then you’ll be asked about your goals. It’s important to be realistic during this step.
- Lastly, you’ll get a plan and daily calories goal to use.
Main Plan To Lose Weight For Wedding
Of course, your wedding checklist planning for weight loss should include several points.
First of all, consult your doctor and plan your diet. Make sure your diet plan is nutritious and varied.
- Calculate your daily calories goal
- Reduce the carbohydrates and increase the protein intake.
- Include enough fiber from natural sources, such as vegetables, to avoid constipation
- Drink enough water
- Don’t skip meals – eat smaller portions each 2-3 hours
- Treat yourself – plan a cheat meal once a week.
- Add a workout routine to increase your activity level
- To motivate yourself keep track of your wedding weight loss before and after, you can even take some photos to compare your progress.
Wedding Workout Plan To Do At Home
One of the greatest tips of weightloss for a wedding is to create a wedding workout plan for 3 months. Increasing the level of your exercise is a very important step to lose weight. If you have never been a sporty person, start slow and steady.
Do not try to train every day. Your body needs to have time to rest. Optimal exercise schedule should include two or three 50-60 minutes workouts a week.
Include cardio exercises to increase metabolism with strength training. You need to tone and build lean muscle, so start with some easy workouts to lose weight, increasing the intensity every week. Consult a trainer to make your workout more effective.
Special for your home workout we’ve made a beautiful infographic. Click “Pin” and save it!
All in all, wedding weightloss is a combination of exercise and dieting. Do not rush, start preparations as soon as you can to have enough time, and you will be pleasantly shocked to see the changes. Anyway, remember, that your fiance likes you just the way you are, or he wouldn’t have proposed. Enjoy each day of your engagement!