The beloved proposed! It’s time to get the party started, and you need the best engagement party songs. Check out our playlist of engagement songs in this post!
After the proposal “awwwws” and “ooohs”, next on the agenda is to celebrate with an engagement party. And like you pick out the venue, cake, games, and favor, the engagement party songs are also very important. These songs are mostly upbeat, cool, romantic, and must have meaningful links to what your engagement means to you.
This is where we come in, to offer you some help as you source engagement party music. Keep reading to find a collection of great songs for your engagement party playlist.
Engagement Party Playlist
- Bruno Mars – Marry You
- Pharrell Williams – Happy
- Colbie Caillat – I Do
- John Legend – All of Me
- Lifehouse – You And Me
- Rihanna – We Found Love
- Norah Jones – Come Away With Me
- Bill Medley, Jennifer Warnes – (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life
- Christina Perri – Burning Gold
- Louis Armstrong – What A Wonderful World
- MAGIC! – Rude
- Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
- Sister Sledge – We Are Family
- Black Eyed Peas – Where Is The Love
- Carly Rae Jepsen – I Really Like You (Cover by Fly By Midnight)
- Al Green – Lets Stay Together
- Louis Armstrong – La vie en rose
- Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake – Love Never Felt So Good
- Bob Marley – Is This Love
- Jason Derulo – Marry Me
- Shania Twain – From This Moment On
- Michael Bublé – Everything
- Sixpence None The Richer – Kiss Me
- Savage Garden – I Knew I Loved You
- Tina Turner – What’s Love Got to Do With It
- Enrique Iglesias – Finally Found You ft. Sammy Adams
- Bebe Rexha – Meant to Be
The engagement party is a place to break the ice between strangers, friends, and acquaintances. With people getting to know each other before your big day, engagement songs smoothen the process. Guests will spend two hours or more at your party, so we just one music advice. Feature top engagement party songs that everyone from anywhere would have heard of.
Featuring top songs on your engagement party playlist ensures no guest is left out. Songs like All of my by John Legend, From this moment by Shania Twain, Happy by Pharrell Williams, etc. They celebrate your love and your guests are bound to have a swell time. Listen in on the rest of our top engagements playlist below.
Top 19 Love Engagement Songs
- Florence + The Machine – Dog Days Are Over
- James Bay – Wild Love
- Jacob Bryant – Best Part of Me Is You
- Kacey Musgraves – Butterflies
- Diana Ross & Lionel Richie – Endless Love
- Boyz II Men – I’ll Make Love to You
- Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris – We Found Love
- Bee Gees – How Deep Is Your Love
- Wings – Silly Love Songs
- Whitney Houston – I Will Always Love You
- Mario – Let Me Love You
- Stevie B – Because I Love You (The Postman Song)
- Leona Lewis – Bleeding Love
- Celine Dion – Because You Loved Me
- Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z – Crazy in Love
- Savage Garden – I Knew I Loved You
- Mariah Carey – Love Takes Time
- Barbra Streisand – Woman in Love
- Queen – Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Your party is a celebration of your love and impending nuptials. So every song for engagement featured should be about love, regardless of genres. It should remind you of how much you love your partner and why you do. These songs must connect you to your ideal perception of love. We take songs like Butterflies by Kacey Musgraves, The best part of me is you, I’ll make love to you by Boyz II men, etc.
These are love music that is so intense, lyrically loaded, cool, and romantic. For a minute, your guests will think of love, its beauty, and how it has led to the celebration. Check out more of our love engagement music playlist below.
Best 19 Songs To Dance At Engagement Party
- Thomas Rhett – Craving You ft. Maren Morris
- Justin Timberlake – Morning Light Ft. Alicia Keys
- Calum Scott, Leona Lewis – You Are The Reason
- Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin – I Like It
- Daft Punk – Digital Love
- Deadmau5 & Kaskade – I Remember
- Steve Angello & Laidback Luke ft. Robin S. – Show Me Love
- Zedd ft. Foxes – Clarity
- Disclosure ft. Sam Smith – Latch
- OneRepublic vs. Alesso – If I Lose Myself
- Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris – We Found Love
- Krewella – Alive
- Kaskade – Eyes
- Skrillex – With You, Friends (Long Drive)
- David Guetta ft. Kelly Rowland – When Love Takes Over
- Kölsch feat. Troels Abrahamsen – All That Matters
- Daft Punk – Something About Us
- Stardust – Music Sounds Better With You
- Alesso & Ingrosso ft. Ryan Tedder – Calling (Lose My Mind)
These are the engagement party songs that get the party moving. They pump the whole place with loads of energy. These songs have the potential of turning a sober gathering into a live wire party with great engagement party activities. They flood the place, set the mood, light up the guests, and fire down the ambiance. Now, if these are the kind of songs you have in mind, make sure young, old, far and near guests can relate. Else, these engagement songs will only be well sectioned to a few.
And hey! We’re talking of dance, so the energy must spread. You wouldn’t want a divided party, so the songs on your playlist must work for most or all your guests. Remember those songs that get you moving in a chair or on your feet anytime? Songs like Morning light by Justin Timberlake, We found love by Rihanna, I like it by Cardi B, and more. These are the songs we’re talking about. Get your shoes ready as you check on the rest of our playlist below.
Engagement party songs are thorough fun and confirmed ice breakers if you pick them right. Music is a universal language that everyone understands, a connecting tool to everyone. Remember this as your source for the perfect engagement songs to create your engagement party playlist. And, one thing you shouldn’t forget is to listen to the lyrics, to be sure they’re what you need. Celebrate love to the fullest, as you anticipate your journey to forever with your beloved.
More Songs To Celebrate Your Engagement [Infographic]