Do you need your woman to hang onto your every word and fall deeper in love with you? Then compile a perfect playlist of the most romantic songs for her. Yes, ladies love romance, and music through cute love songs is one of the best ways to convey your feelings. This is because music is a universal language that bests express in rhythm what you can’t say in words. And with relatable lyrics, we’ve rounded off some pretty love songs for her in this post.
Most Romantic Songs for Her
Songs in this category are evergreen songs polled from all-time playlists. These are songs that your girl will never tire of hearing. They never fail to pull at the strings of her heart any time any day. They range from the old school song collection to the new school love songs. Check out songs like “Baby love” by the Supremes, a classic romantic song we can’t get enough of. “Stuck on your” by Lionel Richie is another romantic song that will leave your girl in a mushy state. And then kiss from a rose by seal never ceases to leave us with goosebumps. Imagine how your girl must feel. These romantic songs and more show your devotion, loyalty and endless love to your woman.
1. “Baby Love” by the Supremes
2. “Stuck on Your” by Lionel Richie
3. “My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme from ‘Titanic’)” by Celine Dion
4. “At Last” by Etta James
5. “Be My Baby” by the Ronettes
6. “My Baby Just Cares for Me” by Nina Simone
7. “Nothing Even Matters” by Lauryn Hill
8. “I Will Always Love You” by Dolly Parton
9. “I Say a Little Prayer” by Aretha Franklin
10. “You’re Still the One” by Shania Twain
Best Country Love Songs for Her
Does your girl have a thing for melancholy? Thrill her with the cutest love songs from the countryside. Listening to a playlist of romantic country songs as she lazes around on a sunny day is all shades relaxing. The best part is that the lyrics are far-reaching and she’ll soak in all the words as they tell your truth. “When you say nothing at all” by Keith Whitley is the most romantic song yet from the country, no? But we love it because the words are hearty. Thinking of a piece that can double as romantic songs for him? Try “It’s your love” by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. It’s an unforgettable masterpiece. These songs in the most subtle way endear you to the heart of your beloved.
1. “When You Say Nothing At All” by Keith Whitley
2. “It’s Your Love” by Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill
3. “Your Man” by Josh Turner
4. “I Walk the Line” by Jonny Cash
5. “When I Said I do” by Clint Black
6. “Forever And For Always” by Shania Twain
7. “I Do” by Paul Brandt
8. “Could I Have This Dance” by John Hogan
9. “I Keep On Lovin’ You” by Reba McEntyre
10. “Through The Years” by Kenny Rogers
Modern Cutest Love Songs
The classics are a no-brainer in terms of depth, quality, and effect. But you see, the new school artists have outdone themselves as they pelt us with cool new songs. A lot of these songs are well modified to fit the breed and love style of today. So, if you’re a fan of the new school, or your girl is crazy about them, check-in here. See good love songs for her from Ed Sheeran like “Thinking out loud”. These songs will go-ahead to become classics we’ll binge on in years to come. Then there’s “Never let you go” by Justin Bieber. His voice seeps through with such calmness and continuity is seamless. One Republic also launches in with “Counting stars”. A beautiful number to keep your beloved suspended in your love cocoon. It doesn’t end here, see more from this category below.
1. “Never Let You Go” by Justin Bieber
2. “Counting Stars” by One Republic
3. “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran
4. “If This Isn’t Love” by Jennifer Hudson
5. “Have You Ever” by Brandy
6. “Fallin’” by Alicia Keys
7. “Right Here” by SWV
8. “Make me Better” by Fabolous
9. “Put It On Me” by Ja Rule
10. “Receipt” by Lil Wayne
Modern Cutest Love Songs
If you plan on taking your feelings or declaration to the dance floor, romantic dance songs are your thing. A danceable ballad over an intimate dinner, upbeat romantic songs at a wedding, or romantic dance duet in the starry night. You’ll need sweet love songs for her to pull it off. “Can’t help falling in love with you” by UB40 is a classic we can’t keep still to. The lyrics “wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can’t help falling in love with you” will leave her with brimming eyes. It tells about you falling in love, always and never stopping.
“You’re so beautiful” by Joe Cocker is another one you should check out. And you can seal it up with “Everything” by Michael Buble, or any other songs on our list. Get your woman to dance the night away with you, wrapped in the air of your love.
1. “Can’t Help Falling in Love With You” by UB40
2. “For You” by Rita Ora and Liam Payne
3. “You’re so beautiful” by Joe Cocker
4. “Everything” by Michael Buble
5. “I Want Candy” by Aaron Carter
6. “Happier” by Marshmello ft. Bastille
7. “Shallow” by Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper
8. “Without Me” by Halsey
9. “High Hopes” by Panic! At The Disco
10. “Girls Like You ft. Cardi B” by Maroon 5
From different genres are some of the most romantic songs for her compiled. The rule is to find out what genre of love songs she favors. With that, pull up a list of songs with lyrics that match your feelings. You also have the liberty of creating a playlist of romantic songs from different genres. And we’ve helped ease that burden by creating a collection for your use above.