Finding wedding songs for every situation is a top priority in wedding planning. Below we have compiled the best love songs for her which you can use at your wedding and on any other day.
The right type of music will give your event the desired ambiance. We have country love songs for her, hip hop; different genres for different situations in your wedding.
Greatest Female Songs Of All Times
Source: kreate_photography via Instagram
Here we have a list of the best classic hits and oldies for your special girl. Some of the best love songs for her you can find anywhere. These classical tracks are sure to hit home when you dedicate them to your number one lady. With singers like Whitney Houston and Cyndi Lauper, you can hardly go wrong.
- “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston
- “Time After Time” by Cyndi Lauper
- “My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme from ‘Titanic’)” by Celine Dion
- “At Last” by Etta James
- “Be My Baby” by the Ronettes
- “My Baby Just Cares for Me” by Nina Simone
- “Nothing Even Matters” by Lauryn Hill
- “I Will Always Love You” by Dolly Parton
- “I Say a Little Prayer” by Aretha Franklin
- “You’re Still the One” by Shania Twain
Country Love Hits For Her
Source: taylynnbaker via Instagram
The country music dates back to the 1920’s and originated from the southern United States. It consists of ballads and dance tunes with generally simple forms, folk lyric, and harmonies accompanied by mostly string instruments.
We have here a list of classical country wedding songs for your choosing. These country love songs for her will bring the feel of a country to your special event and make you capture her heart all over again.
- “When You Say Nothing At All” by Keith Whitley
- “It’s Your Love” by Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill
- “Your Man” by Josh Turner
- “I walk the Line” by Jonny Cash
- “When I Said I do” by Clint Black
- “Forever And For Always” by Shania Twain
- “I Do” by Paul Brandt
- “Could I Have This Dance” by John Hogan
- “I Keep On Lovin’ You” by Reba McEntyre
- “Through The Years” by Kenny Rogers
Best Hip-Hop Tracks For Her
Source: djmisik via Instagram
Hip hop music dates back to the 1970’s and originated from African Americans. Its rhythm and beats are great for anyone who wants to step on the dance floor. Hip hop also has some of the best love songs for her you can find. In particular, a number of singers like R Kelly and Neyo will have you on your feet and dancing in no time. And you’ll find yourself falling in love all over again.
- “Step In The Name Of Love” by R Kelly
- “Sexy Love” by Neyo
- “Crazy in Love” by Beyonce
- “If This Isn’t Love” by Jennifer Hudson
- “Have You Ever” by Brandy
- “Fallin’” by Alicia Keys
- “Right Here” by SWV
- “Make me Better” by Fabolous
- “Put It On Me” by Ja Rule
- “Receipt” by Lil Wayne
Modern Day Love Songs For Her
Source: genessdemi via Instagram
For the latest music of 2019 to captivate your woman and show her just how much she means to you. These are not the oldies or the classics of best love songs for her. However, these new tunes are just as magical as the rest. And so we’re in luck, singers like Frank Ocean and Aaron Carter have given us some top love songs for special days like this.
- “Moon River” by Frank Ocean
- “For You” by Rita Ora and Liam Payne
- “You Make It Easy” by Jason Aldean
- “Morning Light” by Justin Timberlake
- “I Want Candy” by Aaron Carter
- Happier by Marshmello ft. Bastille
- Shallow by Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper
- Without Me by Halsey
- High Hopes by Panic! At The Disco
- Girls Like You ft. Cardi B by Maroon 5