When most brides dream of their wedding day, the picture is that beautiful walk down the aisle. This being one of the most incredible experiences in the life of a couple, the bride’s procession is the most magical part of any wedding day. From the look of the dress to the emotions of the bride, the groom, and even the guests. This part of a wedding ceremony cannot be understated. The type of wedding songs to walk down the aisle to that you choose will also contribute to the elegance of that procession, and the ambiance in the room.wedding songs
Couples usually choose wedding aisle songs together. Songs that they love, and songs that say a thing or two about their relationship and love for each other. The type of song can be determined by religious beliefs, your wedding theme, or even culture. Whatever type you have in mind, we have here quite a number that could inspire you to find the best wedding songs for walking down the aisle.
Fun Wedding Songs To Walk Down The Aisle
For the fun-loving couple that is used to living it up and being the life of the party, choosing wedding processional songs can be interesting. This type of couple could be leaning towards some fun and upbeat music. The type of music that will have the guests all bubbly and the wedding ceremony are alive.
This type of music can range from hip hop to reggae or even rock. Your guests know you and your personality, so this might not be much of a surprise to them. You also don’t have to stick to tradition and play slow songs.
- The Lumineers – Ho Hey
- C+C Music Factory – Gonna Make You Sweat
- Snap – Rhythm Is A Dancer
- Madonna – Vogue
- Mark Ronson – Uptown Funk
- Imagine Dragons – Thunder
- OutKast – Hey Ya!
- Billy Joel – Uptown Girl
- The Bangles – Walk Like an Egyptian
- Lizzo – Good As Hell
Modern Songs To Walk Down The Aisle To
While there are a lot of classics, tried and true music that are perfect choices for wedding song walking down the aisle, some new songs fit the bill too. These old songs were once new as well, so it doesn’t hurt to add some modern-day music to your playlist. If you have personal favorites that resonate with you and your relationship, they might just be the right bridal entrance music for you.
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Wedding Song
- John Mayer – XO
- Lotte Kestner – Halo
- Noah And The Whale – Give A Little Love
- Jason Mraz – Lucky
- Savage Garden – Truly Madly Deeply
- Colbie Caillat – Kiss the Girl
- Lennon & Maisy – Boom Clap
- Lil Nas X – Old Town Road
- The Weeknd – Can’t Feel My Face
Classic Wedding Songs To Walk Down The Aisle
For a dreamy wedding straight out of a fairy tale, you might want to consider classic walking down the aisle songs. The best classic songs create the right mood and emotions for a perfect bridal procession and finding one that pulls at your heartstrings will not be at all difficult. Ballads, instrumentals, slow music like jazz or R&B love songs. There are so many to choose from, and the classics will never let you down.
The right song can be played as is, or as an instrumental. If you’re having a live band, even better. Using the right instruments, they should be able to recreate your chosen classics.
- JS Bach – Air on the G String
- JS Bach – Suite for Solo Cello
- Debussy – Clair de Lune
- JS Bach – Arioso
- JS Bach – Jesus, Joy of Man’s Desiring
- Handel- Air from Water Music
- Pachelbel – Canon in D
- Mostar Symphony Orchestra – Salut d’Amour
- Mado Robin – Lakmé: El Dúo de la Flor
- Elixer – Trumpet Voluntary
Country Wedding Songs To Walk Down The Aisle
If you are putting together a wedding with a rustic theme, or are a serious lover of everything country, then you would have to consider some country wedding ceremony songs. Most country music has the type of tempo that can fit into almost every aspect of a wedding.
With lots of amazing music on hand, from the classics to even the most modern ones, you should be able to put together a phenomenal list of country wedding songs for walking down the aisle. Walk into the beginning of the rest of your life with some good ol’ country love songs.
- Blake Shelton – God Gave Me You
- Sammy Kershaw – Love of My Life
- Tim McGraw – My Best Friend
- Dixie Chicks – Cowboy Take Me Away
- Kenny Chesney – Me and You
- Mary Chapin Carpenter – Grow Old With Me
- Lee Brice – Love Like Crazy
- Paul Brandt – I Do
- Kenny Chesney – You Had Me from Hello
- Chris Young – She’s Got This Thing about Her
Songs For Wedding Party To Walk Down The Aisle To
Being made up of your friends mostly, your wedding party would have some of your personality, and you would have a good idea, the songs that they would enjoy walking into. Whether they’re traditional songs or religious music, non-traditional or the usual classics, wedding songs for bridesmaids should go in line with your wedding theme.
So, whether you’re having a rustic or bohemian wedding, classy cathedral type event or laid back outdoor ceremony. After you have chosen your music for bride entrance, you will have a good idea the type of wedding songs for bridesmaids or groomsmen, that you would want.
- Lifehouse – Everything
- Phillip Phillips – Home
- Beyonce – Love on Top
- The Beatles – All You Need Is Love
- Etta James – At Last
- Beyonce and Jay Z – Crazy In Love
- Carole King – You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman
- The Beatles – Here Comes The Sun
- Eva Cassidy – Songbird
- Michael Bublé – Everything
Wedding Songs For Family Entrance
Having a family entrance adds to the beauty of your wedding ceremony, and you will no doubt need some songs for parents to walk down the aisle. No one knows your family as you do, and the type of music that will resonate with them on this special day. Be it religious music that is in line with their beliefs, or old classics like quite a number of parents and grandparents enjoy.
When choosing, think perhaps of your mom and the type of songs for mothers to walk down the aisle. The type of music that would bring together your personality and theirs in harmony with the focus of your union.
- Calvin Harris – Feel So Close
- Beyoncé – Crazy in Love
- Hall & Oates – You Make My Dreams Come True
- Stevie Wonder – Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- Bruno Mars – Marry You
- American Authors – Best Day of My Life
- Imagine Dragons – On Top of The World
- Jimmy Buffett – Banana Wind
- U2 – Beautiful Day
- Sixpence None The Richer – Breathe Your Name
The most important entrances on your big day would be the wedding ceremony procession as well as your entrance to the wedding reception. However, none will compare to the first. This is why your choice of wedding songs to walk down the aisle to is very important. They might as well set the tone for the entire wedding day.