The tone and ambiance of weddings are generally set by the music that is presented during the ceremony and reception. Many couples spend a great deal of time choosing the best music for their special day. Don’t become overwhelmed with the music selection process that can add more stress to your planning. Take your time and find the song that brings joy to the couple as well as the guests. We’ve put together a few of the best wedding music ideas that will help you with the selection process every part of the wedding day from the wedding ceremony to the first song, to the last dance.
1. Classic First Dance Music Ideas
You are sure to find one of these classic favorites to be just what you’ve been looking for in your wedding music quest. These classic music selections are great for elegant weddings as well as simple weddings.
- “Amazed” by Lonestar
- “As Time Goes By” by Dooley Wilson(Casablanca)
- “As” by Stevie Wonder
- “At Last” by Etta James
- “Can’t Help Falling In Love” by Elvis
- “Come Rain or Come Shine” by Ray Charles
- “Here and Now” by Luther Vandross
- “I Only Have Eyes for You” by The Flamingos
- “Just the Way You Are” by Billy Joel
- “First Day of My Life” by Bright Eyes
You might also like: Top First Dance Wedding Songs To Play At Your Reception