A wedding breakfast is a time to celebrate with family and friends. Wedding breakfast music creates a magical, romantic atmosphere for your family and guests to enjoy as they celebrate your special day. From classical to modern tunes, the perfect repertoire will put a smile on everyone’s face. Scroll through these lists below for more details.
Brides Often Ask
Do you have music at the wedding breakfast?
Yes, many couples choose to have music playing during the wedding breakfast. This music could be a live band, a DJ, or a playlist of pre-selected songs. It is an ideal way to set the mood.
Top Wedding Breakfast Songs
- Love Again – Dua Lipa
- Cinema – Harry Styles
- Hope – Arlo Parks
- Shivers – Ed Sheeran
- Cinerama Holy Days
- THATS WHAT I WANT – Lil Nas X
- My Universe – Coldplay, BTS
- Shallow – Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper
- Wildest Dreams – Taylor Swift
- Moonlight – Ariana Grande
- I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
- Kiss Me – Sixpence None the Richer
- Heartbeats – Jose Gonzalez
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Baby Love – Nicole Scherzinger
- Orinoco Flow – Enya
- Hey There Delilah – Plain White T’s
- Cannonball – Damien Rice
- Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy – The Tams
- She’s Always A Woman – Billy Joel
- Lights Out, Words Gone – Bombay Bicycle Club
- Big Parade – The Lumineers
- How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep – Bombay Bicycle Club
- If It’s the Beaches – The Avett Brothers
- Souls Like the Wheels – The Avett Brothers
- Banana Pancakes – Jack Johnson
- White Winter Hymnal – Fleet Foxes
- Last Night On Earth – Green Day
- Unbroken – Tim McGraw
- Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow – Amy Winehouse
How to Choose Breakfast Wedding Songs
Choose wedding breakfast background music that sets the tone for the day and reflects the couple’s personalities. A wedding breakfast playlist must include upbeat songs to get guests in the mood for the day and romantic songs to set the mood. And also classic hits that everyone can sing along to. The playlist can be around 2-3 hours long and should include around 30 to 50 songs. This allows for a good mix of different genres and styles and ensures there is enough music to last throughout the meal.
The wedding breakfast music is the perfect accompaniment to the beautiful day, and this makes it even more special. It adds a magical touch to the celebration, creating a lasting memory for everyone. Ensure you pick songs that resonate with the newlyweds.