If you are going to have a money dance at your wedding reception, then you’re definitely going to need a couple of money dance wedding songs. This fun event is recognized in some cultures and is a great way to raise some pretty cash for the bride and groom.money dance
For the most exciting time during your reception, you’re going to need the right music to pull your guests to the dance floor. Depending on the type of wedding you’re having, music can range from country to rock, hip hop, and even reggae. This fascinating wedding tradition can make a wedding reception even more fun than usual.
We’ve curated a list of songs that will be perfect to keep your guests on their feet and wriggling to your chosen money dance music.
Check out the great wedding video to get the inspiration and to know how to make the money dance!
Brides Often Ask
Money Dance Wedding Songs
In choosing dollar dance wedding songs, you will typically want tracks that appeal to popular demand. A quick search of the top most requested money dance songs will give you an idea of the genre of music that would work.
Another factor that would determine your choice of music is the type of wedding you’re having. A country wedding would need top fun country music with the great songs. A classic wedding could do with modern tunes or some of the classics that will transport your guests back in time. A rustic or bohemian wedding would be the perfect place for indie songs, folksy tunes, or some reggae.
Here are songs to play while guests spray the couple with money or pin money to the bride’s wedding dress or the groom’s lapel.
CHECK OUT ALSO: 100 New Wedding Songs for 2022 To Play At Your Reception
- Bruno Mars – 24K Magic
- Chris Stapleton – Millionaire
- Dire Straits – Money For Nothing
- Josh Turner – Why Don’t We Just Dance
- Elton John – Kiss the Bride
- Brad Paisley – She’s Everything
- Zac Brown Band – Whatever It Is
- Lee Brice – I Don’t Dance
- Ludacris – Money Maker
- Barenaked Ladies – If I Had $1,000,000
- Michael Bublé – Save the Last Dance for Me
- Chuck Brown & The Soul Searchers – We Need Some Money
- Doris Day – Ten Cents a Dance
- Birdman – Money to Blow
- Lee Ann Womack – I Hope You Dance
- The Steve Miller Band – Take The Money And Run
- Whitney Houston – I Wanna Dance With Somebody
- Tina Parol – Who’s Got Your Money
- Trace Adkins – Marry For Money
- Travie Mccoy feat. Bruno Mars – Billionaire
Also, here is the Spotify playlist of money dance wedding songs for you!
Wedding reception dollar dance songs can be played any way you want. At some receptions, the maid of honor coordinates the dance and collects the money from the men and women who choose to dance with the bride and groom. With this list of money dance wedding songs, you are sure to have a great time with your friends and family who will happily pay for the opportunity to dance with you on your special day.