Country love songs take romance and love to a whole different level musically. If you are in love with the type of music that pulls at your heartstrings and narrates love scenes and experiences beautifully, then you should try our list of modern country love songs. Lovers of country music know that this is one of the best ways to express your love for someone.
There is no sentiment like new love, falling in love, or being in love with someone you would give your all. Over time, country crooners like Tim McGraw, Lady Antebellum, Faith Hill and more, have created such memorable music as is deserving as top modern country songs. If you are in the mood for some of today’s country love songs, check out what we have here for you.
Newest Popular Country Songs
We definitely love and enjoy the classics and all the top tunes we have listened to over the years. However, if you are looking for something fresh to add to your playlist, then we’ve got your back. Also, some of the newest tunes to enjoy in 2022 are from your favorite country singers. Look no further for the songs that will make your heart swoon and remind you of the many reasons you love, love.
Even if you need these tunes for your wedding playlist, we have just what you need too. Whether you’re having a countryside wedding, a rustic-themed wedding, or just love country, we have the right musical numbers for you.
- Nobody But You – Blake Shelton (feat. Gwen Stefani)
- Old Town Road – Lil Nas X (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus)
- 10,000 Hours – Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber
- Lonely If You Are – Chase Rice
- Bring My Flowers Now – Tanya Tucker
- I Hope – Gabby Barrett
- The Bones – Maren Morris
- Speechless – Dan + Shay
- One Man Band – Old Dominion
- I Hope You’re Happy Now – Carly Pearce & Lee Brice
- Best Night Ever – Chase Rice
- More Hearts Than Mine – Ingrid Andress
- God’s Country – Blake Shelton
- Kinfolks – Sam Hunt
- What If I Never Get Over You – Lady Antebellum
- Thinking ‘Bout You – Dustin Lynch (feat. Lauren Alaina)
- The Git Up – Blanco Brown
- Does To Me – Luke Combs (feat. Eric Church)
- Better Together – Luke Combs
- Beautiful Crazy – Luke Combs
Best Modern Country Love Songs
What is the most romantic country song? Well, that would be hard to decide, because there are so many to choose from. However, we have the best modern country love songs here for your listening pleasure. Love songs with just the right lyrics to lift you up, keep your company, or communicate with your partner. You are going to want to play these romantic tunes over and over again.
With country singers, you will always have something to say with country music. From top country-pop songs, to slow ballads that make you want to dance, there is something to go with any mood you might be in.
- Good as You – Kane Brown
- Hell Right – Blake Shelton (ft. Trace Adkins)
- Slow Dance In A Parking Lot – Jordan Davis
- One Thing Right – Marshmello
- Rearview Town – Jason Aldean
- I Hope – Gabby Barrett
- Look What God Gave Her – Thomas Rhett
- One Night Standards – Ashley McBryde
- Cool Anymore – Jordan Davis ft. Julia Michaels
- What Happens In A Small Town – Brantley Gilbert
- Her World Or Mine – Michael Ray
- The Good Ones – Gabby Barrett
- Here Tonight – Brett Young
- Moon Over Mexico – Luke Combs
- Loved By A Country Boy – Trea Landon
- Blessings – Florida Georgia Line
- Every Little Thing – Russell Dickerson
- Nobody Leaves A Girl Like That – Jon Pardi
- Leave Her Wild – Tyler Rich
- She Gets What She Wants – Clay Walker
Popular Country Pop Songs
If you prefer upbeat tunes that will lift your spirits and get you in the mood, we have just the numbers for you. Make room for some of the best country-pop songs in 2021 and before. These popular tunes range from the classics to modern, and even the present. So you do not want to miss this collection that we have curated just for you.
With the sound of the guitars, country drawl, and lyrics to die for, there never is anything quite like country music. These irreplaceable tunes from singers such as Meghan Trainor, Rascal Flatts, and lots more, will have you on your feet in no time. These hits are popular not just with the country crowd, but with lovers of every tribe and nation. And so, you are in good company with the right pop-country tunes.
- Painkiller – Jason Derulo feat. Meghan Trainor
- Back To Life – Rascal Flatts
- Yours If You Want It – Rascal Flatts
- Amazed – Lonestar
- When I Said I Do – Clint Black
- Need You Now – Lady Antebellum
- It’s Your Love – Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
- Remember When – Alan Jackson
- Mama He’s Crazy – The Judds
- Little Moments – Brad Paisley
- Still the One – Shania Twain
- I Will Always Love You – Dolly Parton
- Ring of Fire – Johnny Cash
- Crazy – Patsy Cline
- Always On My Mind – Willie Nelson
- When I Said I Do – Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black
- If Tomorrow Never Comes – Garth Brooks
- I Swear – John Michael Montgomery
- How Do I Live – LeAnn Rimes
- Millionaire – Chris Stapleton
Fall even deeper in love with the best modern country love songs, the top country songs 2021 and all the beautiful tunes that you will never forget. Some of the most memorable tunes to add to your collection of great music. So create new memories with your loved one today, with nothing short of the best new country love songs.