Girls with curly hair often experience some difficulty with formal hairstyles. We feel your pain, sister! The nightmare of straightening your hair only to curl them back haunts every girl with naturally curly hair.
Well, it’s time to face your fears – you don’t have to look like «that girl from the ’90s». We have a most awesome collection of 33 curly wedding hairstyles. All in one place, only for you. Forget your fears and choose your ultimate wedding look!
Curly Wedding Half Updos For Long Hair
- If you are planning an outdoor wedding you might also consider some of the curly country wedding hairstyles. Braids and curls look awesome together! An airy messy french braid will look gorgeous! Accentuate with some flowers for an even more organic look!
- What can be more natural than curly rustic wedding hairstyles? To keep it simple and organic, stick to polished wedding hairstyles. Just let your surly locks down and they will do their magic! Use some hair mousse and a bit of hairspray to make sure you don’t have too many flyaways.
- Sometimes it’s not the style, but the color that catches the eye! If you are a feisty redhead, don’t overdo your hair. Curly wedding hairstyles for medium length hair look amazing with flowers. It’s time to show off your nature – curly wedding hairstyles work best when sweet and simple.
Simple Curly Hairstyles Down For Wedding
- Extra voluminous wedding hairstyles for long curly hair might require your stylist to use extensions. But just look at this stunning hairdo! These gorgeous curly strands are simply awesome! This hairstyle speaks glamour, luxury, and style!
- Boho chic hairdos are probably one of the best long curly hairstyles for weddings. These simple, yet charming curly wedding hairstyles will take your breath away with their free spirit. A cascading wavy hairdo with a bit of baby breath is just what you need for your forest wedding.
- Want something truly special and eye-catching? Why don’t you try some creative coloring? Long curly hair looks amazing with an ombre. Just take a look at this piece-of-art bridal hairstyle! It looks simple, feminine and festive – all at once!
Loose Wedding Hairstyles For Natural Curls
- If you are a lucky owner of naturally curly healthy hair, you have everything you need for a fantastic look. Just use a jeweled hairpin or a large flower to keep you side locks a bay. You are going to look super exotic – just right for a destination beach wedding!
- Thick messy waves with a simple thin golden hairband can make you look like a Greek goddess. This classic look goes especially well with an empire wedding dress. What can be more awesome than this combination of white and gold?
- You would think that ponytails are hardly on the list of top wedding hairstyles for curly hair. Well, let us prove you wrong! This high messy ponytail looks extremely sexy! A large, puffy ponytail with a jewel hairpiece is one of the most elegant curly wedding hairstyles.
Find your wedding hairstyles inspiration on Pinterest!
Curly Wedding Updos For Short Hair
- Looking for some special wedding hairstyles for short curly hair for your special occasion? Your hair doesn’t have to belong for this roll updo. Use a hairband to roll up your locks. Add a halo of small, intricate flowers for that flower crown effect.
- Are you a bride, who is fond of curly modern wedding hairstyles? Go for a voluminous updo with short sides. If you want to add more romance, add a simple large flower. Curly wedding hairstyles look amazing on any hair length!
- Want to have a Great Gatsby-inspired wedding? This curly hairstyle is definitely for you! You are going to polish your locks and fix them with an extra-hold hairspray. Looks best on blondes! A stunning hairband will complete that ‘20s look!
Short Curly Wedding Hair Down
- You don’t have to have long curls for this amazing hairstyle. All it takes is an expert hairstylist! Choose your good side and arrange your curls into a side part. Get that relaxed laid-back vibe for your beach or a rustic wedding.
- Short curly wedding hairstyles are especially popular among naturally curly brides. Your bridal hairstyle doesn’t have to be complicated – keep it simple! Asymmetric short cut and a sparkling hairpiece are all you need to shine! Stay true to yourself on your big day!
- Talking of voluminous tops – braids and asymmetry are made for each other. Try this edgy hairstyle if you want a toned-down ultra-modern celebration. It’s going to look especially good if you have a wedding pantsuit instead of a traditional dress.
Swept And Curly Half Up Half Down
- If you want to look effortlessly beautiful on your wedding day, try curly wedding hairstyles half up half down. This hairstyle would look absolutely gorgeous on any bride. Just take a side strand from each side of your face, twist them and pin them together with a hairpin.
- Want to make a simple half-up more trendy? This season is all about braids. Braided hairdos make some of the best wedding hairstyles for naturally curly hair. Even one simple French braid will tame your curly locks. Just add a bit of hairspray and you are ready to celebrate the time of your life!
- Natural curly wedding hairstyles are often referred to as ‘messy’. But messy is in trend right now! Try this half up half down style for naturally curly hair – it’s going to look fantastic on any boho bride! Let your curls flow!
Wedding Updos For Naturally Curly Hair
- Updos are great if you are looking for wedding hairstyles for curly hair with a veil. A classy curly style can be simply stunning if you find the right accessory. Just add an intricately patterned lace veil to your hairstyle to get a truly regal look.
- This season the trends are very clear: the messier the better! So don’t be afraid to combine braids and curls, and put them up! You are going to look fantastic with this stunning hairstyle. This updo will look best with a deep plunging neckline and an open back.
- An updo with a flower crown looks both fragile and ethereal. Raise your curls up for a messy updo. Don’t be afraid of loose strands – they only make your style more natural. Add a flower headband for a softer, more feminine look.
Easy Wedding Upstyles With Curls
- If your hair is just long enough for a ponytail, pull them up. Leave out the natural curly ends. This simple hairstyle is utterly laconic. Complete your bridal look with a veil. This style will look best with a trumpet or a mermaid wedding gown.
- A classic updo is an example of timeless elegance and is one of the best curly summer wedding hairstyles. Put your hair up to show off your silky shoulders and delicate frame. A jeweled hairpin or a barrette will make you look even more sophisticated.
- A wedding updo is a great way to show off your highlights. Let your blond curls work their best! A simple updo with a single flower can look much better than a complicated hairstyle, if done right. Leave several side curls to frame your face for a more delicate look.
Wedding Updos With Flowers And Greenery
- There is hardly anything as romantic, as curly updos with flowers. This ultimately feminine style gains popularity with the rise of boho weddings. Like all curly boho wedding hairstyles, this hairstyle gives the bride a somewhat ethereal look. Works best with a simple flowing dress and open shoulders.
- Even a pixie cut will look utterly romantic if you add a flower crown. Wearing a flower crown is probably the most simple of all curly wedding hairstyles. They look good on everyone and will go well with hair of any length.
- When we say ‘flowers’ we usually mean a splash of color. But what about a more modern minimalistic style flower crown? A flower crown made of greenery will look amazing with a white dress or a white pantsuit. Original, modern, sweet and simple!
Cascading Hairstyles With Curls And Flowers
- Cascading wavy hair always looks extremely tender and romantic. Twists and curls go well together, creating an ultimately fresh look. Let the locks flow freely. If you want to make this hairstyle even more stunning, add some baby breath. It works wonders!
- Want to go full Rapunzel-style? It’s easy to do: the recipe is easy – braids and flowers. An airy fishtail braid is exactly what Rapunzel would have on her wedding day. Decorate with small white or pink flowers for an extra effect.
- Mermaid’s hair is a big trend this season. It is definitely your choice if you are looking for trendy curly beach wedding hairstyles. Mermaid hair will make any girl look like a fairy tale princess. It looks twice as special with flowers.
Curly Hairstyles For Wedding Guests
- Choosing curly hairstyles for wedding guests? Remember, that you shouldn’t outshine the bride. Keep it festive and simple with this curly hair side twist. This is a great hairstyle if you have medium-length hair. Just twist your hair and wrap it around your head.
- Braids are popular curly updo wedding hairstyles both for the bride and the guests. Loosen up your fishtail braid for that effortless look. Add a single flower if you are a boho bride’s maid to match the braid’s flower crown.
- A low bun would look great on any type of hair. It is perfect for a more casual wedding. This simple hairstyle is utterly romantic – and don’t hesitate if your hair is naturally curly. Let your stray curls bring on that laid-back atmosphere.